Friday, August 19, 2011

So much for getting a little bit started

I had imagined that the beginning of Aug we would start slowly with just doing devotionals and 30 min math reviews. The first week went pretty good. The 2nd week started out good on Mon, but then dh had Tues off so we went to the fair instead. No devotional. That evening the youth went and did an activity out of state(ILL) and didn't get home until 12:30 am. So Wed the kids slept in, but dh and I got up. Dh went to work and I enjoyed some quiet time for a bit. So pretty much the rest of that week was shot.

This week we thought we'd try again, only 2 of us woke up with mild colds and so this week just went blah. Next week on Thurs is my oldest dd's bday, so chances are we'll try for the week and just skip Thurs. I'm trying to get a bit more review in because the day after Labor Day we start in heavy. ::sigh:: guess we'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment